Product Designer (Senior)
Have fun. Save the world. Repeat.
If that sounds like the life you'd live for, we have the career you'd work for. We're a fast-growing tech scale-up looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us in making the world a safer place.
The future of mankind largely hinges on our ability to fight cybercrime. To ensure our continued prosperity and survival, we empower organizations with an easy and effective way to protect their data, their privacy, and their customers. We're Smartlockr, and our purpose in life is to prevent data breaches.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we're an internationally oriented scale-up. We win the fight against cybercrime in part by fueling transparency, ownership and your personal growth. Your ideas, talent and commitment to our cause might just be what this winning team needs.
We are looking for you!
As our Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for the user experience of our Smartlockr software. You have experience developing a user centric (SaaS) product and can therefore easily translate our users’ needs into a new and innovating experience in line with our roadmap. To get the job done, you will work closely with our Agile Product Success Team, in a fast-paced, scale-up environment.
Thanks to your knowledge and actions, you make an impact with tens of thousands of users in the Netherlands and Sweden every day.
- Application and proactive management of the Lean UX cycle;
- Conduct solid qualitative and quantitative user research (analysing data, A/B testing, etc.);
- Lead a robust design process by creating and presenting user flows, customer journeys, and prototypes;
- Ability to empathize with Smartlockr’s end-user pain points and needs;
- Deliver and monitor final design specs to the Development team;
- Maintain and develop the existing Smartlockr’s style guide and brand guidelines;
- Collaborate effectively with the Product Owner, Product Engineers, and Marketing team.
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of experience in Product design/ UX/UI Design (experience within a SaaS company is a plus);
- A strong UX-focused portfolio that includes current case studies and prototypes for web and (mobile) applications;
- Affinity with Smartlockr’s core business (Data Security);
- Working knowledge of front-end development (HTML/CSS/Bootstrap, etc.), regarding the possibilities and limitations;
- Experience in Visual Designs is a big plus;
- Up to date on trends, emerging technologies, and best practices;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Proficient communication skills in English (and Dutch is a big plus);
- You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area
- A lead role in the fight against cybercrime. Whatever your job, the world's safer because of it;
- Competitive benefits, like 28 holidays, pension and a flexible workspace;
- Room for personal development and great career opportunities;
- An informal, transparent and inspiring work environment;
- And a good amount of fun, Friday drinks, team outings and other social activities!
Think you got what it takes? Then apply today and let's fight data breaches together!